• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"THE LORD'S DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY NOT SUNDAY ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURES

3rdAngel

That was not a personal attack. What accusation was false?

You refuse to debate properly, that is easily observed. What you do wrong has been explained to you. Pointing out your failures is not a personal attack.
You were posted you quoting you with false accusations and personal attacks. You have just refuted yourself. - You lose.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Prove it. False accusations seem to be your style as posted earlier.
What do mean "prove it"? It is rather obvious. If you make a false claim, which you did countless times. Quoting the post has the false claim in it. If you did not understand what you did wrong you should have asked when it was made. Not pages later.

You keep demanding that I play a game that I refuse to play. I don't expect you to go fix past posts. I merely want to see you debating properly in the future.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You were posted you quoting you with false accusations and personal attacks. You have just refuted yourself. - You lose. :)
I see that you still cannot follow a conversation. I am not the one that lost. Unfortunately you did. You continue to break your own rules on rudeness.

3rdAngel

What do mean "prove it"? It is rather obvious. If you make a false claim, which you did countless times. Quoting the post has the false claim in it. If you did not understand what you did wrong you should have asked when it was made. Not pages later. You keep demanding that I play a game that I refuse to play. I don't expect you to go fix past posts. I merely want to see you debating properly in the future.
So thats a no than you cannot prove your claims now can you. I did not think so - You lose again

Last edited:

3rdAngel

I see that you still cannot follow a conversation. I am not the one that lost. Unfortunately you did. You continue to break your own rules on rudeness.
Oh I am following the conversation and enjoying it. It is making me smile. It is not so easy when the evidence is against you now is it...

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Sorry, now you are strawmanning. You know better than that. Improve your behavior. Stop being rude, and then your demands might carry some weight.
No that is just more false accusations your throwing out again unsupported by any evidence. Now this is a fun conversation don't you think? I would much rather be discussing the OP though. Did you have anything to contribute here?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No that is just more false accusations your throwing out again unsupported by any evidence. Now this is a fun conversation don't you think? I would much rather be discussing the OP though. Did you have anything to contribute here?
Nope. I explained many times that I would not play your games. That does not mean that I do not have evidence. You incorrectly claimed that I did not.

Since it is far off topic you have to earn the right to demand it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hmm more false accusations and personal attacks. So I guess you have nothing to contribute after all do you :)
Wrong again. Or are you claiming that you were being dishonest? I think that you not understanding was the more likely. Why I wouldn't play your games was repeatedly explained to you. You do not appear to have understood that. That is a sign of poor reading comprehension.

Instead of making your own false claims you should have asked for an explanation.

If someone politely asks I will explain.

3rdAngel

Nope. I explained many times that I would not play your games. That does not mean that I do not have evidence. You incorrectly claimed that I did not. Since it is far off topic you have to earn the right to demand it.
Lets agree to disagree and lets start over. Do you have anything to contribute to the OP?

3rdAngel

Wrong again. Or are you claiming that you were being dishonest? I think that you not understanding was the more likely. Why I wouldn't play your games was repeatedly explained to you. You do not appear to have understood that. That is a sign of poor reading comprehension.

Instead of making your own false claims you should have asked for an explanation.

If someone politely asks I will explain.
Look I am not interested in quoting you again to prove you wrong. I was hoping we could start afresh and discuss the OP. What do you say?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look I am not interested in quoting you again to prove you wrong. I was hoping we could start afresh and discuss the OP. What do you say?
Dude! You have never proved anyone wrong here. At best you only proved that you did not understand what others posted.

And once again, a false implication in your post.

3rdAngel

Why do you have to be rude?

I could ask the same of you since you seem unable to do so.

Can you be polite? That means no false implications in your posts.
I have been both patient and polite and hoping we can move forward now and be respectful and have a friendly discussion. What do you say, you in?

3rdAngel

Dude! You have never proved anyone wrong here. At best you only proved that you did not understand what others posted.
Well that would be something you would need to prove. You are just making false accusations here unsupported by and factual evidence. So we will agree to disagree here. Did you want to move forward now and have a friendly discussion? That is all I am after. It does not really matter if we think each other is right or wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have been both patient and polite and hoping we can move forward now and be respectful and have a friendly discussion. What do you say, you in?
No, you have been neither. Abusing smileys is always rude. Saying that others make you smile while being wrong is rude. Not reading or understanding the posts of others indicates a lack of patience.