• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Lord's Catch-22

Ben Avraham

So for your sake and everyone's..
if I only walk by faith and not by sight which isn't at all entirely true or exactly done as I walk through zion I don't want to trip on Jesus. lol
Now if paul really was blinded (((I believe it probably was for a good reason, but in a metaphorical sense)))
So one thing did another but being consciously aware of sin, believing that the jews are the light unto the gentiles. Traversed the sun and moon theology maybe because of this ... through zion I don't want to trip on Jesus.
Anyways how do you break a double bind?

No, Paul was not blind. He was of the kind of the preacher who says, "Do what I tell you,
though not what I do, for I am a sinner too." That's why he declared to honor the Law in his mind only while serving sin in his flesh. (Romans 7:25) No one else could serve two masters except Paul. I am sure it was from him that Dostoevsky learned to be an extraordinary man
not subject to the Law. (Crime and Punishment).

Ben Avraham

Okay I was gonna say if you go down this path from where of course it seems to circle..."""well what I am saying is that you by saying the Jews are the light unto the gentiles is the same as what Paul thought whether he was Jewish or not. Does this sound weird or not?"""Because if you are a light unto the gentiles then your statement is like that of paul's actually. How many people aren't jews then, that claim they are that cant even possibly be a light unto the gentiles? How many times do you run into that on your bumpy road? Just maybe like paul. Or a even someone who is in Judaism. If jews are the light unto the gentiles, does that not make it sort like paul doctrine which is kinda
brainwashy yes but its about the commandments? Is it more like islam.. or an imitation of paul.
To be Jewish is not to belong to a different race. So if you happen to be with your race....
what about country? If that's the case why so much immigration...f the Hellenistic approach is looked at which is the eye deal that always pushes ideas of race and culture and reform (they tag the love crap) but which is also brainwashing from a Hellenistic approach. What about the moonistic approach (which isn't a word yet lol) which sees the differences but preaches people sin and attack, BUT do the same themselves (they tag the peace crap) just as much as they do. Another brainwashy approach and they usually rise together. My question for you is what if Jesus was able to conquer all of that? Do we hold it and then go backwards?

I have said nothing of my own regarding being the Jews the light of the world. I have only tried to paste into your mind what I copied from what Jesus said to a crowd of Jews in his Sermon of the Mount: "You are the light of the world." So, you must say, "As Jesus said" and not I.

The Law of commandments does not run parallel with Paul. There was no Law for the church
he founded as they all, he and the members had been released from the Law; and the Decalogue mind you, if you read Romans 7:1-7.

Jesus conquered nothing pro or against his People. Would you mention to me what in your mind he conquered? When he came, our Land was under occupation and when he left, our Land was destroyed. What did Jesus conquered? Yes, my question remains; what did Jesus conquer? Before you answer though, remember that he was a Jew and, as a Jew, he lived his
short life and was rather conquered just like thousands of Jews in the First Century.

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> believed in what is good and
cannot lie
as it is written
:read:
John 5:22
For the Father judges no one, but he has given all judgment to the Son,
23 that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.
24 "Truly, truly, I tell you, he who hears my word, and believes him who sent me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
25 Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour comes, and now is, when the dead will hear the Son of God's voice; and those who hear will live.
26 For as the Father has life in himself, even so he gave to the Son also to have life in himself.
27 He also gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a son of man.
28 Do not marvel at this, for the hour comes, in which all that are in the tombs will hear his voice,
29 and will come out; those who have done good, to the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.
30 I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous; because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the One who sent me.
31 "If I testify about myself, my witness is not valid.
32 It is another who testifies about me. I know that the testimony which he testifies about me is true.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Ben Avraham

~;> believed in what is good and
cannot lie
as it is written
:read:
John 5:22
For the Father judges no one, but he has given all judgment to the Son,
23 that all may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.
24 "Truly, truly, I tell you, he who hears my word, and believes him who sent me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.
25 Truly, truly, I tell you, the hour comes, and now is, when the dead will hear the Son of God's voice; and those who hear will live.
26 For as the Father has life in himself, even so he gave to the Son also to have life in himself.
27 He also gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a son of man.
28 Do not marvel at this, for the hour comes, in which all that are in the tombs will hear his voice,
29 and will come out; those who have done good, to the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.
30 I can of myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous; because I do not seek my own will, but the will of the One who sent me.
31 "If I testify about myself, my witness is not valid.
32 It is another who testifies about me. I know that the testimony which he testifies about me is true.

And who is the Son and what is his name? The answer is in God Himself if you read Exodus 4:22,23. "Israel is My Son" said the Lord. "So, let My Son go that he may serve Me." Can you do the same as I have just done to justify your claim about Jesus? Remember! I am talking according to the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. On the other hand, the only way out for you is to talk according to the gospel of Paul.