• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It has been snowing rather hard today. Me and my girlfriend went on our third actual date today. We ate at a Chinese buffet (which is the best pig out place in town), and after our meal, I cracked open a fortune cookie. I do not remember what my fortune was, but I do remember the "learn Chinese part" had the word girlfriend on it. I thought that was rather interesting.
Then we went and watched I Am Legend. That was actually a pretty good movie.
Then I took her home, and she begged me to not leave because of the snow. Since I would not hesitate to kill her step-dad and present his head on a silver plate to her, I decided not to. We argued over it, and I won.
I had second thoughts about the Navy. But then I remember I will be able to move to another state, and visit Amsterdam (once I am out of the Navy....so I can better educate myself on the local customs;)), and I once again became gung-ho about it.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

McBell

The faster a computer is, the faster it will reach a crashed state.

McBell

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.