• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Longest Thread Ever!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It has been snowing rather hard today. Me and my girlfriend went on our third actual date today. We ate at a Chinese buffet (which is the best pig out place in town), and after our meal, I cracked open a fortune cookie. I do not remember what my fortune was, but I do remember the "learn Chinese part" had the word girlfriend on it. I thought that was rather interesting.
Then we went and watched I Am Legend. That was actually a pretty good movie.
Then I took her home, and she begged me to not leave because of the snow. Since I would not hesitate to kill her step-dad and present his head on a silver plate to her, I decided not to. We argued over it, and I won.
I had second thoughts about the Navy. But then I remember I will be able to move to another state, and visit Amsterdam (once I am out of the Navy....so I can better educate myself on the local customs;)), and I once again became gung-ho about it.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

McBell

The faster a computer is, the faster it will reach a crashed state.

McBell

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.