• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning.

de07a4f7-44f1-46f7-aea5-64c0fabed7bb_text.gif

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Surprisingly no, it started like a cold yesterday and i was expecting man flu but this morning he cannot move without vomiting and is constantly shivering. So he is lying on the bed with 2 nurses (cats) to keep him warm.

I dosed him up with smecta which he ejected a couple of minutes later.

:shrug:
Hoping he gets better soon.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And for @Wu Wei this. It seems that grizzlies are a little Teddy-like

Frontier myth vilified the California grizzly. Science tells a new story

The grizzly, a subspecies of brown bear, has long held a place in mainstream American myth as a dangerous, even bloodthirsty creature. Its scientific name, Ursus arctos horribilis, means “the horrible bear.” But that image is being challenged by a new set of studies that combine modern biochemical analysis, historical research and Indigenous knowledge to bring the story of the California grizzly from fiction to fact.''
In an even larger blow to the popular story of the vicious grizzly, the bones showed that before 1542, when the first Europeans arrived, the bears were only getting about 10 percent of their diet from preying on land animals. They were primarily herbivores, surviving on a varied diet of acorns, roots, berries, fish and occasionally larger prey such as deer.
“We coexisted in peace together here,” he added. “As long as we respected their space and they respected our space, there was almost a symbiotic relationship there between the Indigenous people and the grizzly.”

Farther north, the Yurok people also had a long history of coexistence with grizzlies. Tiana Williams-Claussen, director of the Yurok Tribe’s wildlife department, says that even their homes were designed with the bears in mind.
“We actually built our houses specifically with a small round doorway that they were too big to get through, so that you wouldn’t find them snacking on your salmon in the middle of the night,” she said.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Not winning.

Ares had a bad melt yesterday, and I'm still shook up. I have a stomach ache because I ate Sam's cooking last night.

I'm going to request a refund, I think.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
And now I've got a headache brewing, and I looked up the gym schedule to see when I can take the kids to the pool this evening(hoping to distract the young warlord from obsessing over the broken Toyota on the street) to see I can't do that, because they're going back to the schedule where they close at 4pm on the weekends.

Why in the world would they close down so early?

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
U
And now I've got a headache brewing, and I looked up the gym schedule to see when I can take the kids to the pool this evening(hoping to distract the young warlord from obsessing over the broken Toyota on the street) to see I can't do that, because they're going back to the schedule where they close at 4pm on the weekends.

Why in the world would they close down so early?
They have brain edema.......