• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a pill minder and refill it once a week. As long as I remember to look at it I'm fine. Occasionally I forget and miss a set but most of the time I remember.
I have alarms always going off for this or that med...

I don't take any meds myself, but after distributing all of those on a daily basis, I wonder if I oughta...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Being a lemming is easier

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for April 16, 2024

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Speaking of ****...today I shat on paper, put a wand in it,then put the wand in a tube, put the tube in a hazmat container... Put the container in a box, put the box in a bag and put a mailing label on the box and put the whole shebang in the mail.

The purpose is to do a cancer screening test since I have not had one for quite some time. I presume it will be negative as all the others but it does not hurt to check.

We get them every 2 years. Sounds exactly the same thing.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Oh and i almost forgot.

Good morning world.

Free day today, was going to go to Lancaster to see the ex but he's working a double today. I can't go to mom and dad's, since dad retired they have become world travellers, i think they may be in Peru today. By bestie is also working and has a date tonight. So it's either poping into Liverpool and shopping or another day playing cards with BIL

Decisions decisions

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Oh and i almost forgot.

Good morning world.

Free day today, was going to go to Lancaster to see the ex but he's working a double today. I can't go to mom and dad's, since dad retired they have become world travellers, i think they may be in Peru today. By bestie is also working and has a date tonight. So it's either poping into Liverpool and shopping or another day playing cards with BIL

Decisions decisions

Decided what to do yet?

ChristineM

Premium Member
I went on a shopping spree after chiro today. A new mouse that doesn't do random double clicks.

There is a poster advertising a very nice summary dress. Went in to buy one and they tried to fob me off with something else. "No, i want the one advertised".
"Sorry, we don't stock that one, it's only available online".
Rarher than a false advertising argument i left in disgust.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
3 questions I ask myself everyday...

1. Where are my keys?
2. Why did I walk into this room?
3. Have I or haven't I taken my pills?
3 questions I ask myself everyday
1) why did I go into IT
2) why did I go into IT
3) why did I go into IT

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I keep hearing talk about switching to a four-day work week, but if they do that, there would be no middle day to be hump day.

Unless they make it M, T, Th, F workdays, with Wednesday off (along with Saturday and Sunday, of course). Then it would really be hump day.

Wu Wei

I keep hearing talk about switching to a four-day work week, but if they do that, there would be no middle day to be hump day.

Unless they make it M, T, Th, F workdays, with Wednesday off (along with Saturday and Sunday, of course). Then it would really be hump day.
I'm thinking a 3 day work week, to keep the camels happy, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.....

images

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, if you used a Bactrian camel instead of a dromedary, taking Wednesday off would appropriately be between the humps...a down day between two peaks of work effort...

Wu Wei

A couple weeks ago I almost purchased this...
2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle Road King...but it was blue..with ape bars.... and the ape bars would have to go......

FLHRSE4ScreaminEagleRoadKing-56a649235f9b58b7d0e0cee2.jpg

With Mrs Wu's approval..... She then said we can keep it between the cars in the garage in the winter..... to which I said.... only if you don't plan on getting out of your car all winter long..... We really have no place to store it for winter right now.... and it was 230 miles from our home...so we decided against it.... BUT... I was told.... I can get one when I retire...... This is a win..... and I'm a happy bear......

Last edited: