• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
And he has a great "lion tamer" for a mom.
Spoke too soon... he snuck out of the house, was mad about coming in, made a huge stink(of the laughing variety). He'll probably be a little unhinged today from fatigue.

Today will probably be a good day to throw in the garbage. I guess we were due a bad day; he'd done decent for about a week. Actually, exactly a week. Maybe its Thursday that is the problem.

And why does no one carry barley flour??? I've called about ten stores.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Why would we want to do something like that when being a canine is clearly superior.
Apparently it has to do with the inferiority complex you canines are not will to admit to....other than that, I have no idea,,,ask your dog brethren who are cross dressing as bears

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Correct!
You've seen it?
Nobody ever let me look at a radial one, but I bought a harbor freight drill press. I assembled it, tried it out, didn't like it and returned it. This was very difficult. The thing was so heavy. I didn't like that the head would flex upwards if I actually tried to press into the work. It seemed to me, being inexperienced in such things, that a drill with a slow metal setting ought to be able to put a little pressure into the piece. That wasn't the only problem though. There was a lot of wiggle. So it seems imprecise, and I can do imprecise without a drill press.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nobody ever let me look at a radial one, but I bought a harbor freight drill press. I assembled it, tried it out, didn't like it and returned it. This was very difficult. The thing was so heavy. I didn't like that the head would flex upwards if I actually tried to press into the work. It seemed to me, being inexperienced in such things, that a drill with a slow metal setting ought to be able to put a little pressure into the piece. That wasn't the only problem though. There was a lot of wiggle. So it seems imprecise, and I can do imprecise without a drill press.
Horrible Freight, eh.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My friends always ask me whether I live in this street.

1000_F_73433015_oP5Bn1s0qvNjrYHBvPBsKxn0qBxi1T4f.jpg

For the meaning... zoccoletta - Traduzione in inglese - esempi italiano | Reverso Context

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And why does no one carry barley flour??? I've called about ten stores.
Our local health food store has all kinds of flour. Otherwise, I guess Amazon.
Apparently it has to do with the inferiority complex you canines are not will to admit to....other than that, I have no idea,,,ask your dog brethren who are cross dressing as bears
You have an issue with cross-dressing?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Our local health food store has all kinds of flour. Otherwise, I guess Amazon.

You have an issue with cross-dressing?
Everywhere seems to have just about every flour except that one... I've bought it at the health store previously. They don't seem to carry it anymore.

Adding it to the list of stuff to get when we make our next periodic trip to the city an hour to the south for groceries.