• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
6am.... just gross.

Can't he pick a better time to have a manic break?

He seems to be returning to the land the rest of us live, but he had about 45 minutes where he didn't know if he was coming or going, and was responding to it by screaming songs at the top of his lungs, making his bird noises, and flailing any unclaimed limb he could. Not sure where that came from; haven't seen this in a long time. (Bad dream, maybe?)

He's reading a car's owner manual now, and can converse normally at this point, but I think I'm going to be very tired and rude today. I'm not scheduled to be up for several more hours.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
6am.... just gross.

Can't he pick a better time to have a manic break?

He seems to be returning to the land the rest of us live, but he had about 45 minutes where he didn't know if he was coming or going, and was responding to it by screaming songs at the top of his lungs, making his bird noises, and flailing any unclaimed limb he could. Not sure where that came from; haven't seen this in a long time. (Bad dream, maybe?)

He's reading a car's owner manual now, and can converse normally at this point, but I think I'm going to be very tired and rude today. I'm not scheduled to be up for several more hours.
oh my. That manic episode was way, WAY WAY over the top. I hope the rest of the day allows one tired and rude @JustGeorge to at least psychologically relax and heal a bit.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
oh my. That manic episode was way, WAY WAY over the top. I hope the rest of the day allows one tired and rude @JustGeorge to at least psychologically relax and heal a bit.
Oh man. That manic episode sucked, but it can get so much worse... Before he was treated for the manias, he would do that bit for hours. 5 hours was the record. And there was a strong chance he'd go back to it again later... I'm really kinda baffled that that happened. Occasionally, he'll wake early and come into our room, but I haven't encountered him sitting in bed in the middle of the night being weird like that in a long time.

After he came down from it this morning, he laid on the couch for two hours chewing his nails(he about fell back asleep a few times, but then something would jar his attention; its an active living room with all the pets). Then he cried for awhile because his dad took the purple car and he wanted him to take the black car. Then he wanted to get up and clean the black car out, but I made him do all my morning chores first(which he cried about, but then did them all). He's had his meds and seems back to normal now.