• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
b7639b9478e92618b50a1a4b8ff58c1d.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I want someone to not talk to.
This guy I was friends with in Indiana, sometimes we'd hang out and not even say much. It was actually rather nice having a quiet friend who ok with silence.
His wife though, you can trust her less than I can pick up and throw Mr. Van. And she's a drama queen who loves to stir the **** pot. It's unfortunate because she has a history of driving his friends away. And that they broke up after I moved.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Wanker.
It's nice disagreeing with the Pope. I don't often get to do it with this one. I'm supposed to be an anti-Christ and this guy is a bit of a hippy.
At least there's those hardline Protestants. But you and @Wu Wei and I all at least still have our first class tickets straight to Hell according to them. Everybody else has to ride coach. @sun rise doesn't have a soul according to them. @Brickjectivity keeps us bad influences of sin and vice as company.