• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well as pie day comes to a close I suppose I should win by getting this in while I can....

SHUT YER DING DANG PIE HOLE!!!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Same chart, we're sorting differently
You are basing it on infection rates per day and I am basing it on total infections. Bt total infections California is by far and away the winner. By infections per day, meaning yesterday, it is not in the top 5
My original comment included the word 'today'.

Besides, total cases is a 'lying with statistics number'. Total cases per 1M population normalizes the number for population and is thus much better.

By that measure, CA is 29th.and the worst states are the Dakotas and Rhode Island with Utah and Iowa rounding out the top 5.

I win by pointing this out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My original comment included the word 'today'.

Besides, total cases is a 'lying with statistics number'. Total cases per 1M population normalizes the number for population and is thus much better.

By that measure, CA is 29th.and the worst states are the Dakotas and Rhode Island with Utah and Iowa rounding out the top 5.

I win by pointing this out.

I win by not getting into this any further, knowing that I am right...the end