• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Not according to the book of life

maxresdefault.jpg
I ripped the page with my name in that Book and used it to roll a joint. I don't know if anyone else's name is now going to Hell with me, because now their names are not in the Book for the Lamb to find, but I assume pretty much everyone on that page was anyways.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm gonna feel old, because I won with the cartoons I grew up with (that being one of them) were way better than what my oldest niece and nephews grew up with. I will give them Blue's Clues and Franklin were good, the rest of the stuff is ugh.
And then my youngest nephews had Sponge Bob and the Fairly Odd Parents. I made my mom laugh out loud in the store when I discovered they make Crabby Patties candy, and I told her I always though those were an STD. We're a bunch of sickos who assumed wrong.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, its a loss. Because evening implies a reminder of that life stealing curse of sleep. The person who discovers how to keep us going without sleep is going to be the greatest person ever.
With age comes the realization that a good snooze is wonderful. Look upon your future and smile.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
After perusing RF....I win for not getting into a thread that currently seems to exist to argue for the sake of argument