• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Rehan

Animal-Racoon.jpg

Duke_Leto

You never water your lawn...or plant any seed....what a dull and boring life you must lead

Well, it's not exactly my house as much as a house I live in. But I've planted seeds before, and taken care of plants, before. I once sprouted and nursed a grapefruit seedling that I planted at my grandparents' house, for instance. Unfortunately, it died of disease one or two years ago.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, it's not exactly my house as much as a house I live in. But I've planted seeds before, and taken care of plants, before. I once sprouted and nursed a grapefruit seedling that I planted at my grandparents' house, for instance. Unfortunately, it died of disease one or two years ago.

But...how can one live an exciting and fulfilling life without taking care of and mowing a lawn......

Wu Wei

It's pretty difficult. I often just clean dishes out of boredom.

Well that is hardly compensation.... I do that too...and the lawn.....now THAT Is an exciting way of living..... and yes, most folks here are jealous of my exciting way of life....and I win too

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I watered the grass seed this morning...looking forward to the evening grass seed watering win
Life is so exciting it just makes my head spin
Out of envy, I too shall water grass seed this evening.
(Brutal competition here, eh.)

Wu Wei

Out of envy, I too shall water grass seed this evening.
(Brutal competition here, eh.)

Yes, yes it is...so I shall up the ante and sweep the side walk as well....its long and curves around the front of the house...once I get home from work.......boy howdy we're havin' some fun now...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But...how can one live an exciting and fulfilling life without taking care of and mowing a lawn......
Simple. Plant drought-tolerant bushes etc and then have them grow into each other requiring hours of careful trimming because the use of a bobcat or even a rototiller is forbidden.

Wu Wei

Simple. Plant drought-tolerant bushes etc and then have them grow into each other requiring hours of careful trimming because the use of a bobcat or even a rototiller is forbidden.

OK....but you are not watering grass seed.....I think you may be missing something...you are close but I to do hedge trimming and although it is without a doubt as exciting as riding a bucking bronco on a suspension bridge over a waterfall.... you life without grass seed, watering and mowing....it just seems empty and pointless...and boring

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK....but you are not watering grass seed.....I think you may be missing something...you are close but I to do hedge trimming and although it is without a doubt as exciting as riding a bucking bronco on a suspension bridge over a waterfall.... you life without grass seed, watering and mowing....it just seems empty and pointless...and boring
I don't want to start a row, but it seems you are trying to hedge your bets. Don't be seedy about this.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
winning by having bought a bunch of perennials at half or more off...

I then discovered that excavating the terrace where I want to plant them is a bit more difficult than I expected...some of those redbud roots are massive!

So winning by excavating dirt out of the planters, so I can put down new black cloth and new dirt with the new flowers!

Now THAT is exciting!