• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah. Fox viewers tend to be older. Physical newspaper readers tend to be older. Ergo a huge demograph of Fox are those who are more likely to read a physical newspaper. Another name for this demograph is old people.
So I guess as long as you never read a physical newspaper and never watch Fox you'll never be old.
At least on RF, leaning left correlates strongest with watching
Fox News....or so it appears from their intimate familiarity with it.

Btw, the best thing about a printed newspaper is the regular
supply of Menards ads (much better than the emailed ones).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

Burn the Sunday inserts (all those coupons and ads stuffed into it) and Monday ad packs!!!!
They are the bane of the newspaper carrier, adding a huge level of "ARGH!" to the job when have paper avalanches and building two stacks of papers into one before you leave, and as you're driving down the road taking that one to stuff into another. They're the worst thing ever for the job. Next to crappy weather. And crappy drivers on the road. And late primary carriers. And late printings. And late paychecks.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
bear_reading_paper.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Not in my case for what it's worth.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm waiting for everything to have a GPS tracker built in just like we can get today for larger items. Then I can ask the one that rules my life, Google, Amazon or Apple, where did I put my keys and be told where to go.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm waiting for everything to have a GPS tracker built in just like we can get today for larger items. Then I can ask the one that rules my life, Google, Amazon or Apple, where did I put my keys and be told where to go.
Only if it allows me to call it computer. Not Siri, or whatever. But just simply computer.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Does any body else feel it's really weird talking to your phone, but in a way that is talking to the phone and not to another person?
(I've never done it because it just feels too weird. It must be that "sin" thing people harp on about :p)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Does any body else feel it's really weird talking to your phone, but in a way that is talking to the phone and not to another person?
(I've never done it because it just feels too weird. It must be that "sin" thing people harp on about :p)
The secret of being a geek is to talk to computers, programs, electronic devices and occasionally to people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The secret of being a geek is to talk to computers, programs, electronic devices and occasionally to people.
I talk to them (often spiteful, hateful things), but it's not like I'm all "hey, not a thing but a thing, do this for me." A step towards acknowledging the being-hood of technology. If the machines rise up, this era will be known as the dawn of their being, and the beginning of their enslavement.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Winning by not worrying about the claimed death of liberal democracy.
Nothing more assuring than a Western politician declaring an end to the values espoused and championed by the great political and social experiment that dawned the birth of the liberal democracy.