• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OK, OK...hold your horses!
Hold-your-horses-18.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Driving while black is a felony as is walking while black and breathing while black. Black lives matter.

our new CIO is African American, very well educated, knows every aspect of IT, is married, has 3 kids he put through college and he is a minister. It has been an eye opener for me listening to him talk about the things he cannot do, otherwise it would be trouble fr him. I honestly did not realize that things, like he is talking about, were still an issue in the North Eastern USA

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I think humans are developing all this technology just so we can give dogs the ability to communicate with each other more effectively. Once we have given them telepathic or speech capabilities, our role will have been fulfilled. We can then fade into nothingness just like your posts before.