• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I pass by a Kia dealership occasionally. However, since I'm usually driving, I never look in the direction of the dealership, so I never actually see anyone there. I'm sure there must be some people in there, but I've never stopped to check. There could be Norwegians there.
I'm not sure I know where the Kia dealerships are.

If I did pass one, I'm not sure I'd be able to identify whether or not the people there were Norwegian.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know if that's a winner or not. The only dreams i remember is a recurring nightmare.
Better you have none, then!

My dreams are pretty varied. Most are dull, and usually have some kind of 'urgent, problem to solve' feeling. A few are horrible, and a few are wonderful(and I try to linger in those). Some are even lucid, though its not as much fun as it sounds.

Wirey

Fartist
I pass by a Kia dealership occasionally. However, since I'm usually driving, I never look in the direction of the dealership, so I never actually see anyone there. I'm sure there must be some people in there, but I've never stopped to check. There could be Norwegians there.
Maybe, but not a bunch of them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by planning to place no value on this....
You lose by paying attention to a "National Enquirer" type publication.

The Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith will publish its new norms for the discernment of apparitions and other supernatural phenomena May 17, the Vatican press office said.
In a written interview with OSV News in February, Fernández said that given increasing reports of spiritual, psychological and sexual abuse tied to "false mysticism," it would "certainly be necessary to include some considerations related to the special gravity of these risks" in the document on evaluating presumed apparitions and other supernatural occurrences.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Good morning.

Good morning.

There is an Australian programme being repeated over here. Prisoner Cell Block H.
I won't be watching it but mentioned it only for you to consider the quality of progam you guys export and comment.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares took apart the power wheels we just bought a battery for so it would work.

I assume its beyond fixing at this point. And really expensive to take to the dump.