• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I utterly deny this was me

458202418.jpg
which one?
the head without a body?
or the body in the black outfit?
or the nobody in the background?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I shall now reiterate that I am by all rights the victor in this somewhat redundant thread.....but alas I realize my victory is only fleeting......... but then...to the victor go the spoils......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
St. Francis of Assisi?

Was it a benefit/event for either animals, and/or, something to do with the environment?

(I'm trying to squeeze another hint out of you.)
Since you asked - St. Francis, New York park, fun, games and the focus of our attention was a group of children. And my last hint, one TV channel reported it.

Wu Wei

Since you asked - St. Francis, New York park, fun, games and the focus of our attention was a group of children. And my last hint, one TV channel reported it.

You were at The Church of St. Francis of Assisi playing games and having fun while a TV news station filmed the entire thing

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You were at The Church of St. Francis of Assisi playing games and having fun while a TV news station filmed the entire thing
The children played games. One part of the event, just mentioned in the newscast, was at a church. I was one of those who helped unload and load buses at the church and then be a "monitor" at the park keeping an eye out so kids did not wander away from the events and to spot anyone who wandered in who should not be there.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The children played games. One part of the event, just mentioned in the newscast, was at a church. I was one of those who helped unload and load buses at the church and then be a "monitor" at the park keeping an eye out so kids did not wander away from the events and to spot anyone who wandered in who should not be there.
Was it a NAMBLA convention?

Stop!
Forget I asked that!
That was in exceedingly poor taste, even for @Wirey!

Wu Wei

That was low...... even for you...... for that...you should be cast out from this thread.....FOREVER!!!!!....or at least 15 minutes

Wu Wei

What do you have against the Nubian Actor Bar Lurking Association?

That would be NABLA it is what you previously posted sans the M...you omitter of truth, you lying jackanapes, you filthy, vile and vulgar, vagrant...oh wait.... sorry wrong post....not that I didn't mean all I typed...it is just that it should have been typed in another thread

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That would be NABLA it is what you previously posted sans the M...you omitter of truth, you lying jackanapes, you filthy, vile and vulgar, vagrant...oh wait.... sorry wrong post....not that I didn't mean all I typed...it is just that it should have been typed in another thread
I left out "Martini" between "Actor" & "Lurking".
But I'm impressed at your new ability to spell!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Was I right? Was it associated with the Special Olympics?

Do I get the glory and recognition of you admitting I'm the true winner?
You are a true, if temporary, winner but no your guess was not correct. Ignore the badly distorted text and watch the short newscast http://www.fox5ny.com/news/25980642-story - you won't see me there but I saw the camera man and reporter in action.