• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Enough is enough already. I'm gonna get me some winning beauty sleep because i need it.

kiss-goodnight-minion-mua-zjt5vnf6ce809x20.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by having brand new wills, powers of attorney and health care directives. None of you get anything because you would not let me, a true winner, have the final win.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I never was, Mrs Wu is.... I am not a fan of Montreal... I have always told her I want to retire in NH
If you eventually win that one, you will be a mega-winner. Songs will be written in praise. TV talk shows will open their doors to hear how you did it. Books will be written and a blockbuster movie commissioned.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If you eventually win that one, you will be a mega-winner. Songs will be written in praise. TV talk shows will open their doors to hear how you did it. Books will be written and a blockbuster movie commissioned.
Nothing to win..... she will be going between NH and Montreal and I will be in NH...there is also a possibility that I will be a little further north in NY (although I really want to get out of NY) and she will be between Montreal and the NY location.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nothing to win..... she will be going between NH and Montreal and I will be in NH...there is also a possibility that I will be a little further north in NY (although I really want to get out of NY) and she will be between Montreal and the NY location.

2724d7e7-378f-442d-ac81-ed475c4c2397_text.gif