• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Bend and stretch,
Reach for the stars.
There goes Jupiter,
Here comes Mars.
Bend and stretch,
Reach for the sky.
Stand on tip-e-toes,
Oh so high!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Another glorious afternoon win. No more cooking for me today. Hubby is cleaning off the bbq, the steaks and sausage are thawing. Children are concocting a salad.

Lazy afternoon win

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is that so?

Vince Lombardi said it, therefore it is so. He was a football coach, and football coaches supposedly know all. The slogans and lore of famous football coaches have made their way into the fabric of Americana.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

glee-football-team.gif

ChristineM

Premium Member
Vince Lombardi said it, therefore it is so. He was a football coach, and football coaches supposedly know all. The slogans and lore of famous football coaches have made their way into the fabric of Americana.

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."

glee-football-team.gif

INFORMATIVE

ChristineM

Premium Member
Well the thunderstorm is back with a peel of thunder that took the cats by surprise.

We've managed to get the cats down from the ceiling light and curtains so that's a winner.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Breakfast done, dog walked, feeling almost 100%, so far winter has been warmer than autumn it was 18c when I got up at 5am so nothing left to do then sit down and watch the F1 qualifying and speedway GP I recorded last night.