• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
D on't confuse this post with winning..... because I ain't...... things just are not going my way today

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So far losing at getting my wife's computer up to snuff. I replaced the battery on the motherboard with no problems but then could not get anti-virus installed properly - I have a subscription but I could not enter it. The Norton tech worked for hours and failed as well. Then when I rebooted, the computer hung. Then when I powercycled an update completed but anti-virus is still wedged. And now the computer can connect to the router but not to the internet (other devices have no problem). sfc /scannow is running again.
Her computer is working, sort of, but I'm a long running chat to replace it. The cost will be one tooth (the amount I paid on a tooth recently)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cocwym0o3nO-png__700.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Cheers but it is not a winning day.

Youngest came home from school with diarrhea yesterday, both twins started this morning and now guess who has had to interrupt their lunch for a flying visit to the loo.

I hope it has improved

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I hope it has improved

Cheers... No....

Actually Paul emailed the doctor who sent 5 prescriptions. The medication does help, holds it at bay for about 6 hours. Then all hell breaks loose until another tablet kicks in.

I feel sorry for households with only one toilet

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Cheers... No....

Actually Paul emailed the doctor who sent 5 prescriptions. The medication does help, holds it at bay for about 6 hours. Then all hell breaks loose until another tablet kicks in.

I feel sorry for households with only one toilet

I saw this picture not long after reading this.

1680031261488.png