• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A metric win:

1679848841700.png

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's warm & sunny here too now.
40F & climbing!
It's BEEN warm and sunny here, other than one day and one night of rain - highs around 75 and lows around 45 - I love spring in NE Texas. Going to drive around in a few days and take photos of blue bonnets - that will REALLY be a win - LOL. I noticed the Indian Paintbrush, aka the Native American Paintbrush I guess, is out now (wildflowers) so yippee!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
We can't even go to the bathroom without help from metric system users.
Speak for yourself! Winning by going to the bathroom by myself! And I am not a metric user helping myself, because I avoid all math equally. I mean, I CAN use the metric system but I really don't want to use any math any time. Be like me! LOL or not, doesn't matter to me but I'm happy!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Speak for yourself! Winning by going to the bathroom by myself! And I am not a metric user helping myself, because I avoid all math equally. I mean, I CAN use the metric system but I really don't want to use any math any time. Be like me! LOL or not, doesn't matter to me but I'm happy!

Since you don't use math, give me all your money so you won't be tempted to start thinking about how much you have (a math issue).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's BEEN warm and sunny here, other than one day and one night of rain - highs around 75 and lows around 45 - I love spring in NE Texas. Going to drive around in a few days and take photos of blue bonnets - that will REALLY be a win - LOL. I noticed the Indian Paintbrush, aka the Native American Paintbrush I guess, is out now (wildflowers) so yippee!

A Blue Bonnet is a type of parrot here.