• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Does @ChristineM have a scar.....? She lost her stitches....or was it britches.?

I have a double 14 inch scar across the top of my stomach and down to my groin where a surgeon ****ed up and sliced my large intestine and stomach.. The second parallel one is where he had to go in and fix the mess he made the first time.

But

That's not the one you're talking about.

The stitches today were to fix a half inch deep cut on my eyebrow (from when the log hit me in the face). When the scarring has gone it won't be seen.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Ham and cheese omelette with eggs laid this morning courtesy of the neighbours chooks.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Rare bird alert 20 minutes drive away but they're predicting 40c plus today and it's about an hours walk through a swamp from the closest park so I'm staying home because I'm old and fat :confused:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Friday afternoon winning political win

336645058_1237018320231502_6376188393642038058_n.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK...since you pack of LOSERS could not figure out where I am...you ALL LOSE!!!!

I'm in a Marriott in Florida..... Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow.... well I do know...but none of you do...could just SNEAK up on you and go full on bear on ya....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Hold

Day Dreamer
Premium Member
OK...since you pack of LOSERS could not figure out where I am...you ALL LOSE!!!!

I'm in a Marriott in Florida..... Ooh, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow.... well I do know...but none of you do...could just SNEAK up on you and go full on bear on ya....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
I know you're in ka ka......bad bear