• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hmm, well I never tried on of those stand up paddle boards, but it does look interesting:

Stand up Paddle Boards and Accessories, Perth Region | YOB Australia

The have them near us on the Dordogne, canoes, kayaks and "stand up paddle"

stand-up-paddle-on-river.jpg

Almost walking on water

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As do rugby players.
Just yesterday I saw a video of American football quarterback that got hit and had his shoulder dislocated. There were only seconds left in the game and he insisted on being put back in and he managed to throw a touchdown that tied the score. The extra point was good (the rather simple point attempt after a touch down) and so he got to watch the fruits of his labors from the bench while clutching his shoulder.

Found it:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just yesterday I saw a video of American football quarterback that got hit and had his shoulder dislocated. There were only seconds left in the game and he insisted on being put back in and he managed to throw a touchdown that tied the score. The extra point was good (the rather simple point attempt after a touch down) and so he got to watch the fruits of his labors from the bench while clutching his shoulder.

Found it:

All the kevlar o armour held his shoulder in place. Well done that guy,