• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
OIP.jYb3mEUvfAy70_1HcE3AZwAAAA

Great, now do something about those feet of yours!

iu

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
From my mastodon feed which right now is like dipping a net in the river and catching a bit of what floats by

I sat by an election denier on the airplane and he started poking me in the arm to be emphatic about his views on people stealing ballots secretly and the airplane was full and I couldn’t move anywhere so I started explaining the yellow fever in very great detail, all the way down to telling him about the bloody vomit that looks like coffee grounds and it worked. He stopped talking to me. The moral of this story is you can’t out-weird an academic; our toolset is too vast

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
From my mastodon feed which right now is like dipping a net in the river and catching a bit of what floats by

I sat by an election denier on the airplane and he started poking me in the arm to be emphatic about his views on people stealing ballots secretly and the airplane was full and I couldn’t move anywhere so I started explaining the yellow fever in very great detail, all the way down to telling him about the bloody vomit that looks like coffee grounds and it worked. He stopped talking to me. The moral of this story is you can’t out-weird an academic; our toolset is too vast

Back in my Government security days I was at my desk eating lunch when the head of housekeeping came in and sat down and started talking to me about things that were kind of gross...in an effort to get me to stop eating.... I started talking about operating room medical procedures.... I think he started to get a bit green.... I then said to him..."never try and out gross a guy who grew up in a medical family whose parents meant working in the operating room...in the navy".... This was typical dinner time talk for me growing up