• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The village is getting ready for the 3 day rave up they call La Fêtes de la Saint Louis.

Banners, bunting and flags are up, the side shows have been rolling in and setting up since Tuesday. Beer and snack tents are being erected at random intervals. The giant bbq area has been ready for a week. Chefs are on hand for the gourmand evenings. The stage and concert arena are almost complete.

The party starts tomorrow at 2:00pm . At it's height on sunday afternoon/evening this sleepy village of 500 people will become a hothouse of 10000 crazies.

And with 5 cats we just cannot get away for the weekend.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My physician prescribed me this medicine and told me to take it whenever I panic or feel down.

71Kr1pJMalL._AC_SX522_.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The village is getting ready for the 3 day rave up they call La Fêtes de la Saint Louis.

Banners, bunting and flags are up, the side shows have been rolling in and setting up since Tuesday. Beer and snack tents are being erected at random intervals. The giant bbq area has been ready for a week. Chefs are on hand for the gourmand evenings. The stage and concert arena are almost complete.

The party starts tomorrow at 2:00pm . At it's height on sunday afternoon/evening this sleepy village of 500 people will become a hothouse of 10000 crazies.

And with 5 cats we just cannot get away for the weekend.
This is a winning post in this thread? I ask for my own amusement.