• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Of course I first saw that unfamiliar word as "*******".

Is a pain
download.jpeg

P.s. pain (pronounced pann) is french for bread

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Pain... In the stomach.

That is incredibly runny and on the spot apt.

The whole family have, within the last hour, all got stomach pains and come down with diarrhea.

We have been trying to figure out where it came from, what we have all eaten the same thing, who we have met all at the same time. Nothing adds up but now i know, its you wishing stomach pain on us.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

The whole family have, within the last hour, all got stomach pains and come down with diarrhea.

We have been trying to figure out where it came from, what we have all eaten the same thing, who we have met all at the same time. Nothing adds up but now i know, its you wishing stomach pain on us.
may this pass...:eek::confused::mad:o_O:p:oops::rolleyes:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I have the magic cure and there's no charge for it.