• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
To whom it may concern: The winner here remember....... You stand on the shoulders of GIANTS!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ignoring the deep pit "everything" could lead to, taking two hours for a meal is very civilized. In Italy many years ago, we slept for 8 hours, walked (and rode and looked at sights) for 8 hours and ate for 8 hours. It was a wonderful trip.

The slow food revolution is a winner

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There is no temperature at the moment..... it was -2 when I got up...but now it is 0

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
To whom it may concern: The winner here remember....... You stand on the shoulders of GIANTS!

OK, climb on...I dare ya.....

FmBzPl1likcFt-LzP-rA_jeLNozsOQtZ4A_P3YiT8qM.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This word applies to those on RF to whom it applies. To be more specific would be to invoke the Wrath of Mod.

Contumacious “stubbornly perverse or rebellious” is derived from the noun contumacy “obstinate resistance to authority,” ultimately from the Latin adjective contumāx “unyielding, stubborn.” The -tum- element in contumāx is of uncertain origin, but there are two hypotheses. The definition-based theory connects -tum- to the verb temnere “to despise,” which is also the source of the stem tempt-, as in contempt, while the spelling-based theory connects -tum- to the verb tumēre “to swell,” the source of tumescent and tumor. Contumacious was first recorded in English in the 1590s.