• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
R.ae39c57db9521175fcdf22487978c420

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You might have to go back thirty thousand posts to know what the savage means. I didn't do that on purpose. So, help me, God!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Win' room is supposed to be smoke free and your cough may disturb our animal conversationalist. The liquid refreshment is necessary to raise the level of discussion,however. Broadway Bear (NYC) would appreciate you wear your mask.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a joke, our government are morons, unfortunately the opposition isn't much better.

But we humiliated the English at cricket so it's all good.
I try very hard to NOT call people what I think they are. The reason? I am probably wrong!!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
She's an outpost of culture in this heathen land (aka France).
'Culture' (head scratch) ,time for Wikipedia and it sounds good whatever it is, and a knock out for a member is a good thing.............Good Dog....(treats were somehow stolen from the open back window) ??

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
'Culture' (head scratch) ,time for Wikipedia and it sounds good whatever it is, and a knock out for a member is a good thing.............Good Dog....(treats were somehow stolen from the open back window) ??
If treats were indeed "stolen", then clearly those who leave windows open in such circumstances are guilty if contributing to someone's delinquency.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
If treats were indeed "stolen", then clearly those who leave windows open in such circumstances are guilty if contributing to someone's delinquency.
I was distracted by a comely wee miss who dangled some of the culture stuff and when I turned around,no more dog treats. It was like a winged bandit flew by and ......all gone!