• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
cat-running-away.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A pair of eagles win

Sitting on the veranda in the afternoon autumn sun. The usual garden birds went silent and disappeared, the cooing of the doves stopped. Seconds later the distinctive call of eagles brought my eye up to the azure blue, cloudless sky. A pair of eagles turning circles over the forest.

Ahh. Camera, dig out the phone, select camera, point it in their direction tweek the zoom and they dived in unison just before i could take the shot. A loser that i still consider a win just for observing those magnificent birds.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
A pair of eagles win

Sitting on the veranda in the afternoon autumn sun. The usual garden birds went silent and disappeared, the cooing of the doves stopped. Seconds later the distinctive call of eagles brought my eye up to the azure blue, cloudless sky. A pair of eagles turning circles over the forest.

Ahh. Camera, dig out the phone, select camera, point it in their direction tweek the zoom and they dived in unison just before i could take the shot. A loser that i still consider a win just for observing those magnificent birds.

71516973-philadelphia-eagles-v-san-francisco-49ers.jpg.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm thinking of needling someone to clean up some project files so we can save what's valuable and document that material