• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Are assisted haircuts not legal where you live?
My wife is a trooper for trying, but she prefers the results when I do it myself.

And with the exception of a professional haircut about six weeks ago to deal with some issues I couldn't take care of and Linn didn't want to try, I have self-administered haircuts since February 2020. It will be several more months...and better covid numbers, before I return to a professional setting...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
My wife is a trooper for trying, but she prefers the results when I do it myself.

And with the exception of a professional haircut about six weeks ago to deal with some issues I couldn't take care of and Linn didn't want to try, I have self-administered haircuts since February 2020. It will be several more months...and better covid numbers, before I return to a professional setting...

I have so little left the wife just runs over it with the clippers when she deems it necessary.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
"just in time" deliveries are proving an issue because things happen and careful scheduling to minimize inventory fails. Anyone who is shocked does not understand how Murphy works (or Finagle's law if you prefer).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
giphy.gif