• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
b3a05df1b58ef6d11b9727e9fc3eb676.gif
What a ****ty place.:p

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nah. Tis a fact. When Alice covers a song he makes it awesome. Even his cover on Break on Through is just awesome and totally cool.

not saying it is not...... but better...nope, wrong...can't be...he's from Michigan.....loses on cool points right there......

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
not saying it is not...... but better...nope, wrong...can't be...he's from Michigan.....loses on cool points right there......
Your circus programming runs deep. Michigan has put out some good music acts. He aren't super nuts like Indiana natives Axl Rose, John Cougar Mellencamp, Michael Jackson, or that guy from Iced Earth who stormed the capitol.
Michigan has Alice, Eminem, Bob Seger, with the main exceptions for a crazy that might as well be from Indiana being Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.
I'll forgive them for Kid Rock if they promise to make the Motor City Madman shut up and just play his guitar.

Wu Wei

Your circus programming runs deep. Michigan has put out some good music acts. He aren't super nuts like Indiana natives Axl Rose, John Cougar Mellencamp, Michael Jackson, or that guy from Iced Earth who stormed the capitol.
Michigan has Alice, Eminem, Bob Seger, with the main exceptions for a crazy that might as well be from Indiana being Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.
I'll forgive them for Kid Rock if they promise to make the Motor City Madman shut up and just play his guitar.

I don't know if you realize this....but the Beetle are not from Indiana...or the midwest for that matter...

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Ted Nugent was not harmed in the promotion of this win.

Wu Wei

You mentioned Michigan and loosing points. But those anti-cool points are for crazy Indiana musicians.

You see...you went back to Indiana...... I was between England and Michigan..... I'm beginning to think you really miss Indiana

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
HASENPFEFFER!!!! How the heck are ya?

Watch out for Ted...he likes to shoot woodland creatures
I am doing well. How are you? Hope you and Mrs. Wei are getting better.

I do keep an eye out for him. You never know where he will pop up next.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
We're doing better, Mr Wu's quarantine is officially over tomorrow, mine is officially done on Monday...

Ted likes archery...so be careful
Great news!

Fortunately, it has been some time since I have been underage, so Ted may not be as interested in me now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You see...you went back to Indiana...... I was between England and Michigan..... I'm beginning to think you really miss Indiana
Nope. Just eager to take a stab at it every chance I get. Basically, I tell everyone here how it is there - corn, meth, church, bars, corn, meth, opiates, bars, more corn and uptight Bible thumpers. Lots of them and lots of racism. People here are shocked to learn there are still places that require men to have short hair, and it utterly stuns and shocks them to hear of some Northern Yankees talk about how they should still be able to own slaves.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He does not care about age...just killing woodland creatures...... but that's a story for another time...

And through all of this Covid stuff, my daughter, did not have any symptoms at all
Did you make sure she doesn't weigh the same as a duck?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
He does not care about age...just killing woodland creatures...... but that's a story for another time...

And through all of this Covid stuff, my daughter, did not have any symptoms at all
I can't fault Teddie for that. I have to confess that I like tasty woodland creatures too.

Was your daughter asymptomatic or just one of those people that avoided infection while surrounded by it?