• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You may lose some important information that makes life worthwhile...

Oh no. How could I have overlooked that critical idea. I'll have to read and respond to every post on RF until I am transformed. But wait, I can never reach the posting level of @Revoltingest , so I might as well sink into the slough of despond.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile, in the RF staff lounge, a calm and peaceful discussion is taking place over responding to some recent posts with all hands dedicated to conflict resolution. I see @Rival , @Polymath257 and @Harel13 are in attendance right now. I'm sure @ADigitalArtist will be along soon.

Depositphotos_240519200_l-2015-60d30fa18a08d__880.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Meanwhile, in the RF staff lounge, a calm and peaceful discussion is taking place over responding to some recent posts with all hands dedicated to conflict resolution. I see @Rival , @Polymath257 and @Harel13 are in attendance right now. I'm sure @ADigitalArtist will be along soon.

Depositphotos_240519200_l-2015-60d30fa18a08d__880.jpg
Psh, that picture has been faked.

If it were real, Harel and I would be eating and completely ignoring the mania around us :p

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Psh, that picture has been faked.

If it were real, Harel and I would be eating and completely ignoring the mania around us :p

I look forward to the non-faked actual picture of the RF staff dining area during mod discussions.