• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Winning while not being real sure what theremin is. I'm guessing a pain medication given that a lot of ya are over 40-50. (I'm just playing - don't hit me with a cane or hook your cane to my car as I'm backing up just to sue me - no revenge needed. :p )

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm winning so big I ordered running shoes from a French company that's based in California.
Hooray for moving further away from the simplicity, cheap as can be rural lifestyle I grew up with.
And these shoes really win having a super thick amd cushioned soul I could feel would wear to my lopsided feet. It's back to solid black, but they're super comfy.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm winning so big I ordered running shoes from a French company that's based in California.
Hooray for moving further away from the simplicity, cheap as can be rural lifestyle I grew up with.
And these shoes really win having a super thick amd cushioned soul I could feel would wear to my lopsided feet. It's back to solid black, but they're super comfy.

Sounds like things are going real good for you in this instance. I'm oh so happy for you. I win.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sounds like things are going real good for you in this instance. I'm oh so happy for you. I win.
Some areas are better than others. Financially it's never been better for me. It's been really good for me. I've even been getting fun stuff for my car and expanding my wardrobe. I'm also looking at moving to LA.
But moving back in with my parents was a huge mistake, my brother died in January and I'm still a wreck, and even here getting stuff covered for trans care can be difficult. And I've had some more medical mysteries develop.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Win.
IMG_20210622_145129.jpg
20210622_155022_HDR.jpg
20210410_004255.jpg