• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
wasting my time yet another in a long line completely futile waste of time pretending to actually win

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not wasting my time. I just take a relaxing break from something in order to enjoy harassing others in this thread.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just blame mine on my fingers ignoring what my brain tells them to do.

I used to blame mine on intelegent auto correct. If it corrects a word i assumed it lived up to its name, it doesn't so i turn it off.

So now i have the problem of relying on the spell check highlighting my errors, if i have spelled a word wrong and its a correctly spelled word (like spelling resistance as residence) my spell check obviously won't highlight it as an error .

'Tiz a pain in the butt

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I rarely use salt in cooking, except for pasta which i cook in the equivalent of sea water.

I often use pepper, preferably cracked but usually fresh ground.

There is salt and pepper on the table if anyone wants it but its rarely used.

I don't use butter as a cooking oil, only colza or for food that needs a little more, a walnut nut or coconut oil.

And bacon i prefer grilled, it looses more of its fat and so becomes a better class of crispy.

Good bacon is difficult to get here, the typical bacon frizzles up to something about the size of a largish coin.
I don't use much salt either. But some things just have got to have some salt, lol
Cayenne pepper is a favorite of mine. I often use that instead of salt and black/white peppercorn. And after I cook I'm done adding seasonings.
And while butter isn't the only oil/fat I cook with, I do tend to use it instead when a recipe calls for something like vegetable oil (such as the hash browns I made for breakfast).
I'll have to try grilled bacon. I often bake it, never microwave it, sometimes fry it, but I've never heard of grilling it. Sounds like it's yum.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I used to blame mine on intelegent auto correct. If it corrects a word i assumed it lived up to its name, it doesn't so i turn it off.

So now i have the problem of relying on the spell check highlighting my errors, if i have spelled a word wrong and its a correctly spelled word (like spelling resistance as residence) my spell check obviously won't highlight it as an error .

'Tiz a pain in the butt
Bak in the goode olde daze, speling was knot fixed laike it iz now.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
157119530_10158112942559503_6583660564596066069_n.jpg