• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
yeah, but to call them phone booths or boxes is kind of understatement...up to 50 feet tall and 80 feet long and wide...had to have different keypads for the various sizes...Tyrannosaurs were screwed, however, because of their really really short arms...and the receiver/mouthpiece was on a pole 65 feet up for the apatosaurs...
Truth.

Hence the cellphone was invented.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Nope. It's green. And it's a Xd, but because it's green it's my DX Mobile (because DX Express was already taken).
Maybe the Perception Filter got unstuck?

I wonder, after you've been in the TARDIS for a while and exit, will your reaction be, "Oh boy! Everything is so much smaller out here?" :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe the Perception Filter got unstuck?

I wonder, after you've been in the TARDIS for a while and exit, will your reaction be, "Oh boy! Everything is so much smaller out here?" :shrug:
It usually revolves around my knees practicing for the annual snap-crackle-pop-athon, and me cursing my knees over the nose and pain, and occasional and brief need of something to help get me upright And staying just way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Truth.

Hence the cellphone was invented.
Clearly, the inventor of the smaller cellphone is a pacifist and not filled with malicious intent like the inventor of the brick sized phones of my childhood that where appropriately sized to use for bludgeoning weapons, proving violent intentions behind them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It usually revolves around my knees practicing for the annual snap-crackle-pop-athon, and me cursing my knees over the nose and pain, and occasional and brief need of something to help get me upright And staying just way.
Your body is just not cooperative and especially so given your age.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Clearly, the inventor of the smaller cellphone is a pacifist and not filled with malicious intent like the inventor of the brick sized phones of my childhood that where appropriately sized to use for bludgeoning weapons, proving violent intentions behind them.
Rather than external bludgeoning, todays cellphones has software which roto-rooters the mind and causes emotional earthquakes. It's called progress.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Your body is just not cooperative and especially so given your age.
Nope. Even before birth, it's hated me, worked against me, and tried to kill me (literally, almost, as I had very little chance of survival at birth). And I've had problems with one thing or another my whole life, such as when I was younger, until around mid childhood, my knees would randomly and somewhat frequently buckle, and down I'd go.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I lose today, because I had to pee several times over the night, and now my head feels like it is going to pop. Doggy kisses and lickies and lovings would be very winning though. *nudges @sun rise *

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I lose today, because I had to pee several times over the night, and now my head feels like it is going to pop. Doggy kisses and lickies and lovings would be very winning though. *nudges @sun rise *

aa431ec3ffb2ffd09328431f597a1661.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I ain't no youngin nohow being 74.
You're going to have to wait awhile so I can give you my opinion on that. I mean, people tell me I'm old and can't do certain things because of my age, but they failed to even ride on the short bus. So, I assume it'll probably be about the same for every decade that precedes 30, as that is the age when people float started taking me I'm old and interested in old people things.