• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
That's how my car is...and I bought it for that feature (how many 4-doors actually have enough room for a tall person, or any amount of cargo at all, in the back seat???), as well as mileage, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Paqui chips have inspired me to create a winning recipe of terribly hot nachos with cheese sauce and chili sauce that would probably only be appealing to those who find it great to mimic the effects of self-immolation in their mouth. The flavor, it would be as good in the mouth as it is in my head, would be overwhelming and intense, just as would the burn, because, my cheese sauce and chili sauce would be directly flavored and powered by some very hot peppers. And I might have some lesser peppers, like pepperoncini, sitting on the side as a means of helping cool and cope with and manage the burn. Served on a layer of the haunted ghost pepper chips, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That's how my car is...and I bought it for that feature (how many 4-doors actually have enough room for a tall person, or any amount of cargo at all, in the back seat???), as well as mileage, etc.
The best was still my '02 Mercury Cougar, which had so much leg room I could completely straighten my leg out while seated (a mega huge plus for long trips), and it had so much storage space I fit a pool table in it once. I never did figure out what people meant by "chic car" in high school, though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Your probably channeling your inner Doctor...
I kind of want to go to an ethno-linguist, or whatever they're called, and see if they can identify how I talk. Because with me being put in the North, in the South, Canada, Europe, it makes me curious as to what exactly I ended up sounding like when I lost my rural Hoosier accent.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Paqui chips have inspired me to create a winning recipe of terribly hot nachos with cheese sauce and chili sauce that would probably only be appealing to those who find it great to mimic the effects of self-immolation in their mouth. The flavor, it would be as good in the mouth as it is in my head, would be overwhelming and intense, just as would the burn, because, my cheese sauce and chili sauce would be directly flavored and powered by some very hot peppers. And I might have some lesser peppers, like pepperoncini, sitting on the side as a means of helping cool and cope with and manage the burn. Served on a layer of the haunted ghost pepper chips, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.
As I get older my tolerance for and even liking for heat is slowly going up. When I get to be 90, I'll probably be 10% of the way to liking heat as much as you do now.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
My car is known for being much bigger on the inside than it appears from the outside.:D
And sitting in all the seats from various positions and seats adjusted to various ways and angles, I have to say even the back seats are pretty roomy and comfy in it.
Is it blue and looks like a phone box and make funny noises! I think you accidentally stole the Tardis.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Is it blue and looks like a phone box and make funny noises! I think you accidentally stole the Tardis.
That just goes to show how a "phone box" is a weird concept to people younger than a certain age. They must have had them when Australopithecus roamed the Earth, after all.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Telephonicus Rex

And, of course, the feminine equivalent

source.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That just goes to show how a "phone box" is a weird concept to people younger than a certain age. They must have had them when Australopithecus roamed the Earth, after all.
The Doctor's Blue Box has been around since time immemorable, and will be until the end of the universe and time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Its existence is one thing. Being recognized with all its cultural and historical significance is something else.
True. One must intently study the Doctor to fully understand the TARDIS. She can be pretty finicky and fickle, testy and tempermental, and even potentially deadly and bestowing things upon the human mind that the human mind cannot withstand.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Dinosaurs used them all the time. Telephonicus Rex did.
yeah, but to call them phone booths or boxes is kind of understatement...up to 50 feet tall and 80 feet long and wide...had to have different keypads for the various sizes...Tyrannosaurs were screwed, however, because of their really really short arms...and the receiver/mouthpiece was on a pole 65 feet up for the apatosaurs...