• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well let it be known, the head of the anti-baconist is back and looking for places to sharpen the old claws....oh and winning

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope, no toking allowed...therefor you lose

Rule 9 violations are not winning either. And of course the greasy bacon one is proud of his edgy count.

Mind came with a note starting the thread I suspect this is right on the edge if not over the edge of threads for this site

And, lo, my prophecy was prophetic.

Wu Wei

There is no truth to the vile & unsubstantiated rumor that @wu
wei paid me $1557 to buy bacon (with extra tryptophan) to feed
to RF posters every morning at the free breakfast buffet.

Well there goes your van protection policy...errrrr.... no.... I mean....LIAR!!!!!

Wu Wei

Rule 9 violations are not winning either. And of course the greasy bacon one is proud of his edgy count.

Mind came with a note starting the thread I suspect this is right on the edge if not over the edge of threads for this site

And, lo, my prophecy was prophetic.

yes, but your win was pathetic

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
well let it be known, the head of the anti-baconist is back and looking for places to sharpen the old claws....oh and winning

tenor.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Have you tried contract/temp work?
I liked the impermanence & variety of it.
I've not really had any luck with temp agencies, especially when my knees got bad enough to have work restrictions. I said oh well once, and I really wasn't walking the next day because I said oh well to stuff way beyond my limits.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

I've not really had any luck with temp agencies, especially when my knees got bad enough to have work restrictions. I said oh well once, and I really want waking the next day because I said oh well to stuff way beyond my limits.

Are you now in Indiana or California..... excuse me for not knowing, I've been away