• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Except for today I do win because I got to read over some legit "not for public eyes" Masonic literature. Gotta say, it's all WAY too much pomp and ritual for me. They even peg hole code some of them and break it down to a short hand of sorts. But "keep it private, kept up, secret, and return to the lodge....," leave it up to Wiki to have some of the info I needed when looking over those books.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Except for today I do win because I got to read over some legit "not for public eyes" Masonic literature. Gotta say, it's all WAY too much pomp and ritual for me. They even peg hole code some of them and break it down to a short hand of sorts. But "keep it private, kept up, secret, and return to the lodge....," leave it up to Wiki to have some of the info I needed when looking over those books.
I'm not into pomp.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's Saturday morning. Time for a cartoon.

Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator win.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Marvin wins again.

01d30d12ea088b6b8550f6e3d7a9df49.jpg