• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Same here.
The rebates I have buy things which earn more rebates.
I haven't spent money in many months. I might not
spend any at Menards this entire year.

Now that's winning!
So Menards just loves losing money on you. I think that's likely to be self-promotion. Otherwise, I'll just go to them and tell them to start shipping me stuff free since the rebates are more than the cost of the item.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So Menards just loves losing money on you. I think that's likely to be self-promotion. Otherwise, I'll just go to them and tell them to start shipping me stuff free since the rebates are more than the cost of the item.
Somehow, their business model is wildly successful, despite giving away some items.
Btw, I've also bought about $100K of roofing materials from them in the last couple
years. There's prolly enuf profit in that to subsidize the things they pay me to buy.

I win! And...
Menards wins!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Somehow, their business model is wildly successful, despite giving away some items.
Btw, I've also bought about $100K of roofing materials from them in the last couple
years. There's prolly enuf profit in that to subsidize the things they pay me to buy.

I win! And...
Menards wins!
Oh I see now. You shill for them and they pay you. But you lose here.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Same here.
The rebates I have buy things which earn more rebates.
I haven't spent money in many months. I might not
spend any at Menards this entire year.

Now that's winning!

NO ITS NOT!!!! Giving me back all the money I pay to support your retired, lazy, derelict back side then, since you don't appear to need it...ya slothful laggar

That would be winning

Wu Wei

HEY!!!! what you do on the thrown is not what ANY of us want to know about..... keep your bathroom habits to yourself please...... who do you think you are @Wirey.

I win

Wu Wei

On the thrown? Speling ist not yur strong soot.

Sure give the guy with one good eye that hates looking at computer screen a hard time......I suppose you kick the canes out from under the hands of the elderly while they're walking too.......OOOO you deserve this.....Shut your DING DANG PIE HOLE!!!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sure give the guy with one good eye that hates looking at computer screen a hard time......I suppose you kick the canes out from under the hands of the elderly while they're walking too.......OOOO you deserve this.....Shut your DING DANG PIE HOLE!!!!!!
No, just let your hate flow, padiwan, and stop trying to win in this thread and all will be well.

Instead, read the Vanity Fair article I referred to in this thread: Long & interesting Star Wars article

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
NO ITS NOT!!!! Giving me back all the money I pay to support your retired, lazy, derelict back side then, since you don't appear to need it...ya slothful laggar

That would be winning
I'll just take some more of your money this year.
Government does it automatically, ie, taking it
from you to put directly into my overflowing bank
account.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some history.....
Sun Rise was once named "Tiz". But the name proved awkward for his owner.
One day, Tiz headed out the door unleashed. His owner rushed after him out
the door still wearing her fetching flannel nightie, yelling "Here Tiz....here Tiz!"