• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning while blindly swinging my arms and claws around hoping to hit that ding dang bleach pouring Scotsman...and all he keeps saying warmer and colder

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
y2k-newsweek-cover_orig.jpg

Wu Wei

I got so tired of people panicking about that I started telling them they have nothing to worry about...... right up to 12/31/1999 at 11:59.99..... then with the clock hit 12:00...we would all poof out of existence...so they had nothing to worry about

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I got so tired of people panicking about that I started telling them they have nothing to worry about...... right up to 12/31/1999 at 11:59.99..... then with the clock hit 12:00...we would all poof out of existence...so they had nothing to worry about
That year there were a lot of Y2K bugs for Halloween.

Wu Wei

That year there were a lot of Y2K bugs for Halloween.

That year I was working physical security for a state office and the city I was working in had the SWAT team out. Not because they thought anything was going to happen because of the year changing, but because they thought some whack-a-doo would to something because the Whack-a-doo thought the world was going to end and do something stupid.

But it was a typical, uneventful drunk filled New Year

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yeah, well, the tech support wizards at my place of employment were so proud that they had gone through every line of coding in all the electronic files well before the end of the year, and ensured the Y2K changeover would not negatively affect us.

So, starting on Januark 1, we had Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak...Februark, Julk...etc., etc....

Daemon Sophic

Yeah, well, the tech support wizards at my place of employment were so proud that they had gone through every line of coding in all the electronic files well before the end of the year, and ensured the Y2K changeover would not negatively affect us.

So, starting on Januark 1, we had Mondak, Tuesdak, Wednesdak...Februark, Julk...etc., etc....
Winning without consonant confusion.