• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A drug induced win. I just took Ibuprophen and Sudafed to fend off a migraine or possibly a sinus headache

Wu Wei

a pre-lunch win....soooo...anyone want to join a hungry grizzly bear for lunch

b3e8c536b9100dc4d87d42a2a9556571.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
hey Americans....your pancakes taste good...but we Europeans prefer French toasts or the Spanish torrijas like the ones I've just made :p

20190120_093334.jpg

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
hey Americans....your pancakes taste good...but we Europeans prefer French toasts or the Spanish torrijas like the ones I've just made :p

View attachment 28403
I often just tear a hole in some bread, pour in egg and toast it all together. That way I don't need an extra bowl and whisk. To make it 'Right' I have to whisk the eggs, add vanilla, maybe milk or cream, dip the bread into it like batter and then fry it. The whole thing requires so much hand washing and cleaning.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I often just tear a hole in some bread, pour in egg and toast it all together. That way I don't need an extra bowl and whisk. To make it 'Right' I have to whisk the eggs, add vanilla, maybe milk or cream, dip the bread into it like batter and then fry it. The whole thing requires so much hand washing and cleaning.

We Italians use sunflower seeds oil to fry sweet things and olive oil to fry the sour ones.
we never use butter:)

Wu Wei

OH MAN!!! This it...the winner of winning pictures...which makes this the winner of winning posts

7c06fce0d8a89bacd793616cddffcb22.jpg