• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You only say that because you know that it would be a violation of forum rules for me to post the evidence. :p
Nonsense. Besides, if you did post the fake evidence, it would have been because you have access to Photoshop or equivalent anyway.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm full of pie...apple AND pumpkin...and I am now drinking a cup of Bailey's Irish tea......now that is a win if I ever had one

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
winning by not having my back seize up on me, which it has been threatening to do for the past several days...so far, ice, stretching, and meds seem to be keeping it at bay...barely...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A salmon died for my dining pleasure. Of course, death was inevitable but death came earlier to that salmon than it might have otherwise.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A salmon died for my dining pleasure. Of course, death was inevitable but death came earlier to that salmon than it might have otherwise.
Your killing it was also probably way more merciful than death by Wu.
bear-attack-1.jpg

At least you, the golden retriever, so nobly attempted to calm the dying fish with licks of affection.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
My current understanding is that Salmon feel some itching rather than pain. Its based on some sort of bio-neurological attempts to grasp what they actually perceive. Apparently itching does the job for sea creatures, and pain is something extra for mammals. We even have different kinds of pain: burning, cold, aching, stinging, etc.