• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by going to do things I wanted to do but now realize I might not want to do but I am going to do to see if I am right that I want to do it or right that I don't want to do it......

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I've picked a new temporary avatar. This one is a photo by Miguel A. Landestoy T. (2007). Anyway its bound to aid me in debate and to annoy those who are issued warnings.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Winning by going to do things I wanted to do but now realize I might not want to do but I am going to do to see if I am right that I want to do it or right that I don't want to do it......
I have no uncertainty whatsoever.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
My avatar is a photo I took myself of the rare Giant Blue-bellied Squirrel, which is much larger than a great dane and therefore sees dogs as mere playthings.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My avatar is a photo I took myself of the rare Giant Blue-bellied Squirrel, which is much larger than a great dane and therefore sees dogs as mere playthings.
12e82aae3132b3958878e8220bc21b3a.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Winning by no being certain that what I wasn't certain that I wanted to do that prior to that i was certain I wanted to do I am no certain that I am glad I did