• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The IQ of planet has grown

questfortruth

It is not easy for me to follow plot of Multiverse of Madness or some recent Marvel movie.
Perhaps, the memorizing ability and IQ of people have increased?
If yes, are they approaching divine/angelic powers? So, no brain implant is needed, Elon Musk!
Look, please, the plot:

"A defining trend in human intelligence tests that saw people steadily obtaining higher IQ scores through the 20th century has abruptly ended, a new study shows.

The Flynn effect – named after the work of Kiwi intelligence researcher James Flynn – observed rapid rises in intelligence quotient at a rate of about 3 IQ points per decade in the 20th century, but new research suggests these heady boom days are long gone.

An analysis of some 730,000 IQ test results by researchers from the Ragnar Frisch Centre for Economic Research in Norway reveals the Flynn effect hit its peak for people born during the mid-1970s, and has significantly declined ever since."
Link:
IQ Scores Are Falling in "Worrying" Reversal of 20th Century Intelligence Boom

Truth in love

It is not easy for me to follow plot of Multiverse of Madness or some recent Marvel movie.
Perhaps, the memorizing ability and IQ of people have increased?
If yes, are they approaching divine/angelic powers? So, no brain implant is needed, Elon Musk!
Look, please, the plot:

There are likely several factors in play. However I’d put my money on childhood trauma as a leading cause.

upload_2022-9-12_10-46-49.jpeg