• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Impregnation of Virgin Mary by The Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickLeo

What if Virgin Mary was visited by a Spirit? No, not a Holy Spirit. But by an unholy spirit? The most unholy of all Spirits, The Devil?

I am writing a book on it, and in the process of publishing it on amazon. If they reject it, then i will publish it on archive.org and free ebooks sites.

If amazon rejects it, i will post the text here.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Lets see...if Mary were impregnated by an unholy spirit...

Ok, so how soon will you be posting the text here?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
What if Virgin Mary was visited by a Spirit? No, not a Holy Spirit. But by an unholy spirit? The most unholy of all Spirits, The Devil?

I highly doubt the result would be more harmful than the current, "Holy Spirit" iteration of Christianity. Some common Christian concepts of God strike me as vengeful and malevolent in ways I'd expect a devil to be anyway.

I am writing a book on it, and in the process of publishing it on amazon. If they reject it, then i will publish it on archive.org and free ebooks sites.

You would need staff approval before posting it here, in addition to observing Rules 4 and 7 in particular.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Quite right. Rules 4 and 7 we do not promote books for non-advertisers, however you may set it as your homepage in your profile. You don't need permission to do that.

Kemosloby

Premium Member

No, that wasn't meant to be funny. Take your book to hell with you when you go.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

everything was created of the Spirit, the Logos, the Infinite Intelligence.

Genesis 1:1-2
1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 3:5-6
Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:8
The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

so the matter is enlivened by the Spirit. the earthly parents give rise to the earthly vessel and the Logos gives the Spirit.

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

sort of like the mind over matter scenario.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Is this book intended as fiction? What is your intention with this book?

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I find it weird that some spirit made a woman pregnant.
That is not an answer to my question. Come on, tell me about this book. Is it serious? is it satire? Is it funny, is it scholarly, is it mystical? What is it? Come on, it is your book, sell it!

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Ok, I can just ignore your post, but I should inform you, if you didn't already know. I believe you've committed the unforgiveable sin by calling the Holy Spirit Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.