• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Alien Invasion Conspiracy (and other favorites)

Heyo

Veteran Member
I remember when I was a kid, there were some people who believed that Jim Morrison might have still been alive. I imagine when someone famous like that dies, a lot of their fans simply can't accept it and think it might be some kind of fake. It was the same with Elvis, even to the point where there were all these "Elvis sightings."
Yeah, an all too familiar occurrence. Dude dies, people grieve and start seeing him walking around. Heard that before.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh, and I'll be trying to debunk another conspiracy theory today, I'm going to Bielefeld.

Oh come on... You know that no such place exists.

Last week we had lunch with a couple of German friends, talking of conspiracy theories, Bielefeld was mentioned. Coincidence?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Oh come on... You know that no such place exists.

Last week we had lunch with a couple of German friends, talking of conspiracy theories, Bielefeld was mentioned. Coincidence?
Coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences. Everything is connected!

ChristineM

Premium Member
The great British heatwave of 2023.

According to early summer weather reports the UK was suffering extreme summer temperatures.

According to the people i know who live there its been cold and wet and still is.

ChristineM

Premium Member
That just reminded me. Recently, according to the UK TV weather reports for those going away on summer holiday, they give forecasts for many favourite destination countries, but France doesn't cost

Heyo

Veteran Member
The great British heatwave of 2023.

According to early summer weather reports the UK was suffering extreme summer temperatures.

According to the people i know who live there its been cold and wet and still is.
As is here. When I look out of my window, the news of "hottest July in history" becomes quite unbelievable.