• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Great Alien Invasion Conspiracy (and other favorites)

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Spent my years aged 15-22ish going down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Stopped all my investigating of the state of affairs of the world because the truth is utterly terrifying and you are labeled as a "conspiracy theorist" (which has a negative connotation) if you tell others how it is.

Anyways, due to recent news (the UFO hearings), I wanted to talk about one of the more intriguing conspiracy theories that was rather accepted and covered by the media sources I trust.

The governments of the world are going to collude together to fake an alien invasion.

The purpose would be to unite the masses of the entire world under the apparent existential threat to humanity.

The alien invasion, however, is going to be a hoax. The technology is there to fake an alien invasion (holograms in the sky to replicate alien spaceships) as well as a plethora of other options.

So, a conspiracy theorist, such as myself, will probably see the mainstream news coverage of the UFO hearings to Congress as simply the government doing one more thing to psychologically prepare the masses to accept the reality of an alien invasion.

I was looking for a pretty popular clip that circles in some circles about this topic to post on the bottom of this thread. It's a younger Bill Clinton on a talk show stating that an alien invasion is what would unite humanity. Looking for it, I found articles talking about Clinton saying exactly that on Kimmel Live in 2014, but I'm pretty sure he's been towing that line for a while now.

I just know that if I ever see alien spaceships in the sky, I am going to assume it is the government tryna pull a fast one on me.

Last edited:

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Oh! Forgot to add...

What are your personal favorite conspiracy theories?

Like, you don't gotta believe them, just which ones intrigue you the most? Perhaps, which one do you see as frighteningly possible?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stopped all my investigating of the state of affairs of the world because the truth is utterly terrifying and you are labeled as a "conspiracy theorist" (which has a negative connotation) if you tell others how it is.

Anyways, due to recent news (the UFO hearings), I wanted to talk about one of the more intriguing conspiracy theories that was rather accepted and covered by the media sources I trust.

The governments of the world are going to collude together to fake an alien invasion.

The purpose would be to unite the masses of the entire world under the apparent existential threat to humanity.

The alien invasion, however, is going to be a hoax. The technology is there to fake an alien invasion (holograms in the sky to replicate alien spaceships) as well as a plethora of other options.

So, a conspiracy theorist, such as myself, will probably see the mainstream news coverage of the UFO hearings to Congress as simply the government doing one more thing to psychologically prepare the masses to accept the reality of an alien invasion.

I was looking for a pretty popular clip that circles in some circles about this topic to post on the bottom of this thread. It's a younger Bill Clinton on a talk show stating that an alien invasion is what would unite humanity. Looking for it, I found articles talking about Clinton saying exactly that on Kimmel Live in 2014, but I'm pretty sure he's been towing that line for a while now.

I just know that if I ever see alien spaceships in the sky, I am going to assume it is the government tryna pull a fast one on me.

I would think that if there was knowledge of aliens out there, it's possible that many humans might side with them.

But then again, if the aliens start blowing things up, then we'd be in trouble. Our puny Earth weapons would be no match.

I don't know if they could pull off a fake alien invasion - at least not worldwide and not for very long. And it may not necessarily unite humanity, especially if the fake is later revealed.

Heyo

Veteran Member

So, basically the plot of Watchmen (the comic, not the movie).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh! Forgot to add...

What are your personal favorite conspiracy theories?

Like, you don't gotta believe them, just which ones intrigue you the most? Perhaps, which one do you see as frighteningly possible?

Kennedy was assassinated by Soviet agents and this was covered up to prevent WWIII. Or the CIA did it. Take your pick.

Trump is bought and paid for by Putin.

Viker

Häxan
Unite humanity?
Hahaha! Worst reason for a conspiracy ever.

A global pandemic couldn't unite us.

My favorite conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are a conspiracy. Only motive for the conspiracy is for amusement by a secretive conspiracy instigation agency.

If aliens were to invade we're screwed. Look no further than what happened to the Aztecs to see what I mean.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Ever read "Illuminatus!"? It was cult when I was young and it introduced me to conspiracy theories. Turned out that quite a few mentioned in the books are (somewhat) true.

Mandatory inclusion of:
19134ba02020216ff227cb7ca849d7510d6f5449ff2fd2de85b54275a184571b_1.jpg

One of my favourites is that the aliens are already here like in "They Live" or David Icke's lizard people. It's bonkers, of course, but a nice allegory how the 1% are exploiting us.

Conspiracy theories I believe in: none.
But I will be just asking questions about the JFK assassination and 9/11. (I.e. I don't swallow the official version.)

Oh, and I'll be trying to debunk another conspiracy theory today, I'm going to Bielefeld.

Heyo

Veteran Member
My favorite conspiracy theory is that all conspiracy theories are a conspiracy. Only motive for the conspiracy is for amusement by a secretive conspiracy instigation agency.
That one is actually true, (see post #7). The CIA has created or financed almost all conspiracy theories so that, when someone catches them in their shady dealings (again), they respond by calling it "just another conspiracy theory".

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ever read "Illuminatus!"? It was cult when I was young and it introduced me to conspiracy theories. Turned out that quite a few mentioned in the books are (somewhat) true.

Mandatory inclusion of:
19134ba02020216ff227cb7ca849d7510d6f5449ff2fd2de85b54275a184571b_1.jpg

One of my favourites is that the aliens are already here like in "They Live" or David Icke's lizard people. It's bonkers, of course, but a nice allegory how the 1% are exploiting us.

Conspiracy theories I believe in: none.
But I will be just asking questions about the JFK assassination and 9/11. (I.e. I don't swallow the official version.)

Oh, and I'll be trying to debunk another conspiracy theory today, I'm going to Bielefeld.

I don't generally "believe in" conspiracy theories, although I think a key premise behind the subject is American exceptionalism and the idea that whatever mischief might occur in other countries "just can't happen here."

Moreover, many people ostensibly view conspiracy theorists as some kind of significant and serious threat to the image and mythos of America, which is why so many people come out of the woodwork to debunk and ridicule conspiracy theories, oftentimes using very heavy-handed tactics. That's what gets my attention. It's not the conspiracy theories themselves, but the fact that so many people fall all over themselves trying to mock and ridicule them that make me wonder. Why do they even bother?

Colt

Conspiracy theories are often the conspiracy! They keep people in a state of suspicion and mistrust, The Russian collusion scandal was an invention by the losers of the election to divide, undermine and eventually destroy Trump.

Lucifer concocted the theory that the Universal Father didn't really exist! That the Sons of God were foisting a fraud by ruling the systems in the name of a fictious and unseen Father-God. But Lucifer& company really did "believe" the conspiracy!

And in terms of alien's, religion is basically about our relationship with powerful celestial beings, even the creator being who we cannot see and who lives somewhere else! 3 aliens visited Abraham at Mamre! Adam and Eve were adult aliens who materialized on earth! The "crafty beast" was an alien! The Bible is full of these extra terrestrial beings who come and go!

Last edited:

rocala

I think my all-time favourite conspiracy theory is the one alleging that Princess Diana faked her own death. It is also very sad in that it was so predictable. Maybe she is hanging out with Elvis.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think my all-time favourite conspiracy theory is the one alleging that Princess Diana faked her own death. It is also very sad in that it was so predictable. Maybe she is hanging out with Elvis.

I remember when I was a kid, there were some people who believed that Jim Morrison might have still been alive. I imagine when someone famous like that dies, a lot of their fans simply can't accept it and think it might be some kind of fake. It was the same with Elvis, even to the point where there were all these "Elvis sightings."

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was replaced in the Beatles by a look-alike...

The Beatles were a communist plot, as warned about in this book:

CommieBeatles.jpg

Before the Beatles went home, Back in the U.S.S.R. in 1968 and heard balalaikas ringing out, they invaded the U.S.A. in 1964 and brought with them insidious secret Soviet techniques of Pavlovian mind-control for a thorough wash, rinse, and spin of the cerebral cortexes of American kids:

“...The destructive music of the Beatles merely reinforces the excitatory reflex of the youth to the point where it crosses the built-in inhibitory reflex. This in turn weakens the nervous system to a state where the youth actually suffers a case of artificial neurosis. And the frightening, even fatal, aspect of this mental breakdown process is the fact that these teenagers, in this excitatory, hypnotic state, can be told to do anything - and they will.”

Time has proven that the "artificial" neurosis of 1960s American youth was no more artificial than our sacred right to bear arms and die with a handgun to be pried from our cold, rigid digits. Baby Boomers are genuinely neurotic. Not our Boomers, of course, just Lefty Boomers.

Underground laboratories hidden beneath remote dales and bucolic glens throughout our fair land have discovered that the Beatles' classic love song, Michelle, when played backwards and slowed down, is an ukase straight out of Red Square and the Kremlin that commands its listeners to, "Kill pigs, bad pigs, ils sont des porcs bien connu comme étant prigs, oui ces porcs."

It's an all-out assault on liberty and the American way of life.

That French is superciliously recited with airy pretension and an English word thrown in for a cheap rhyme makes this threat even more insidious. We bailed the Frogs out of WWI and II and now they're killing us with French fries and conspiring with The Fab Four and the Comintern to rob our youth of their precious essence. D'gall!

It's enough to drive all true, red-blooded Americans to purge themselves of godless hemoglobin so that only pure, white blood cells flow through our veins.

Who stands up for our children when they lie down to diabolical foreign influence and are ruthlessly trod upon by Marx and his brothers, Lenin, Stalin, and Zeppo?

I read the news today, oh boy. The Beatles were actually born in Kenya and raised to worship Baal. As if we didn't know.