• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The future of Hinduism in America

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
I don't believe in Kalki avatar in avatars at all.
Not even I, I don't believe in concept of avatar but may be these rishis themselves comes between us when required, they have control their birth and death.

But this is all derailing the thread. As for the future in America.
If hindus work in this direction than I hope that hinduism will have a great future in America.
:D

Not even I, I don't believe in concept of avatar

Christian America doesnt either.

But Christ is an Avatar of God from start to finish, unless of course he's a myth.

Especially the Mormon's version.

BTW, According to the laws of samsara (and the cyclical pattern of duality), before a baby was born, it was alive, and after it dies, it will be born. So it is like a soul (eternal, ever existing) is doing a micro avatar pastime too.

but may be these rishis themselves comes between us when required, they have control their birth and death.

Brahma is the first person projenitor and the engineer of the universe. When he 'dies' all material energy reverts back to in origin, back into God's Body.

Brahma and all the rishis have the same agenda, live happily and return to heaven upon death or else face samsara and forgetfulness of the rules of dharma.

If hindus work in this direction than I hope that hinduism will have a great future in America.
:D

Yes, the contribution and promise of Hinduism is in the lessons in it's Vedic Literatures. Controlling "birth and death" is not the path of Moksha.
Controlling "birth and death" is the 'Bill of Sale' from the Insurance company play book.