• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The four horses of the apocalypse?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What put a capital "A" to the word antichrist when in Scripture there is No upper-case letter "a" for antichrist?

- 1 John 2:18; 1 John 2:22; 1 John 4:3 ; 2 John 7

InChrist

Free4ever
InChrist, where does Scripture say that Lord Jesus destroys the beast? That piece of Scripture I need to take a look at :) . I might be treading on dangerious ground here, which wouldn't be good :) . It is the Antichrist that turns a wonder that appeared in Heaven into a way to control people and the world. The wonder that appeared in Heaven is not evil in itself, it is how this wonder is used for personal power by the Antichrist that is the evil. InChrist, of course I might be wrong about this, I am not the Bible scholar that you guys are. I am more of a student of science that is attempting to give Scripture some validity in science. Uranium Oxy-Iodide is real, but at the sametime a formula for a version of it being discribed in Revelation might just be a coincidence and may not actually have anything to do with prophecy. But anyway, just for fun, InChrist where is the Scripture that says that our Lord and Savior destroys the Beast?
Actually, I am sorry the text does not say the beast is destroyed. It says in Revelation 19:19-20 that Christ captures the beast and false prophet and they are thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone.
I saw an article you may be interested in...Revelation Chapter 6: The Rider on the White Horse

Unification

The book Revelation (6:1-8) in the Protestant New testament presents an interesting possibility, the four horses of the apocalypse (change). A white horse, a red horse, a black horse, and a pale horse. And of course all of the folks that are interested in this idea have their own ideas on what these four horses are (what they mean). This is my take: the white horse is Democracy, the red horse is Communism, the black horse is Capitalism (no money no food or shelter), and the pale horse is Terrorism. And in today's world all four horses foretold are now present and active. Every generation for around two thousand years now has seen this prophecy coming true in their lifetime :) but it didn't come true. Could it becoming true in today's world? This very depressing little book of Revelation also talks about a battle on the plain of Armageddon, which is apparently somewhere in Iraq, and it comes about when the Kings (countries) of the East (Iran and the countries east of Iran) form an army that marches into Iraq and heads toward the west and apparently up to no good. And of course this army gets stomped according to the Revelation prophecy book.

Apocalypse (change)? Is it possible that this little book Revelation in the New Testament part of the Protestant Holy Scripture might accidently be on to something in today's world? The four horses are now in play at the same time and are now being ridden. And everybody knows that there is going to be a major battle in Iraq, it is just that if this prophecy stuff from the book of Revelation is real it is going to be the Shia that are marching, not the Suna. And if this prophecy is right, they are going to get stomped. Because that army looses the battle of Armageddon.

So what do you guys think about all of that, whether you are religious or not? Could we possibily be in the beginnings of an apocalypse that might have been predicted by a religious book? Are the countries east of Iraq going to form an army and march? ISIS/ISIL is giving them permission to do that. Are they going to stop with the defeat of ISIS/ISIL. Because if they don't, the prophecy in that ugly little book says that they are going to get stomped. What to you guys think?

We are in Religious Debate :) so it is ok to directly disagee as long as we keep dialog civilized. And I am really curious to see what you guys have say or comment about this. The possiblity of religious prophecy and the reality of today's world unfolding as a union of events is to me an interesting possibility.

The four horses are something that every human goes through on a daily basis... spirit, emotion, intellect, and physical.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The four horses are something that every human goes through on a daily basis... spirit, emotion, intellect, and physical.
I agree that the vision of the four horses is something that identifies life on Earth until the time that every knee will bend to Jesus Christ, YHVH is salvation through the resurrected Hebrew man Jesus, son of David, son of Abraham, son of Noah, son of Adam.

mystic64

nolonger active
Actually, I am sorry the text does not say the beast is destroyed. It says in Revelation 19:19-20 that Christ captures the beast and false prophet and they are thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone.
I saw an article you may be interested in...Revelation Chapter 6: The Rider on the White Horse

Thank you InChrist, that was what I wanted to know and the article was interesting. The fellow that wrote the article seems to be trying to correlate prophecy with science and technology also. And the AntiChrist and the beast were cast into the lake of fire because of the Antichrist misleading the people that wore the mark. If the Antichrist had not mislead those people, then the lake of fire would not have been necessary. So one could say that a wonder that appeared in Heaven was destroyed because the Antichrist used it to mislead his followers and those that were forced to follow him. And I suspect that with the coming of Christ that some other even better energy source will be given to humankind to use. After all there is no way that that Uranium Oxy-Iodide could be used as an energy source to power a vehical that can travel any real distance in space. It works pretty good for generating steam though. For some reason when it is heated in the presence of limestone an exothermic reaction is created that gives off a lot of heat. Oh well, it can't be a part of prophecy anyway because everybody that knows and understands prophecy say that it can not be and that prophecy is saying something else. So, if by some chance it does come into use as an energy source, then Protestant Christianity won't have a problem with it and all is well.

And I agree with everybody that says that the rider of the white horse of the apocalypse is not Lord Jesus and I do not think that the rider is the Antichrist either inspite of the folks that do seem to be making a case for that. But I do think that it represents Democracy, after all Democracy and Christianity are the two big ones that are riding white horses in today's world, and out conquering :) . So if the last days concept is actually in play in today's world, then it seems to me that it would have to be one or the other.