• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The First Photographs of Hell

Jethro Tull

Fisher of men
Hell: Religions say hell is a place of fire and brimstone (sulfur). It just so happens that life at the bottom of the animal evolutionary cycle lives around sulfur spewing volcanoes at the bottom of the ocean miles below the surface.

[Photographs shown on page 84 of The Present (with religion) at http://www.thetruthcontest.com]

The photograph above is of hell. The hell described in the Bible is a real place on earth.

It is the most hostile environment where animal life is found on earth. If you go to the bottom of the evolutionary cycle, the beginning of the cycle, you go to a place like the place described as hell. A coincidence?

Most of the popular descriptions of hell were described by writers like Milton, Blake and Dante, but anyone can be a prophet, and many religions have adopted parts of these popular descriptions.

Sulfur, water (the lake), a unquenchable fire, a deep pit, dark, cold, hot, down in the earth and the other things that hell is described as are not found in any other environments where life is found. The place in the pictures is the only place. These vents are also where the first life on earth was found, the actual bottom of our evolutionary cycle. The odds of it being a coincidence are impossibly high.

Until just recently, we did not know that any life could live in super heated water miles down at the bottom of the ocean. The food chain starts down there with bacteria that feed on sulfur (hydrogen sulfide) that comes out of volcanic vents in the ocean floor. Scientists just discovered that this bacterium was the very first animal life on earth, the start of the animal evolutionary cycle.

The vents are called black smokers, because they spew black, sulfur-filled, super heated water. A few feet from the vents, the water is freezing cold. It is totally dark; as black as ink. No light reaches that depth of water.

The Koran actually describes hell as a place with boiling water and freezing cold water. Do you know of any other place on Earth that has life and those exact conditions? There is no other place like it. It is the hell described by religions.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
So, the Womb of All Life is the place of Eternal Torment?

How does that work? :confused:

Besides, Scripture ALSO describes hell as a place of Death, not Life. Yet Life flourishes at the Vents.

I am not impressed.

Ghostaka

Allah mentions in Qur'an (several times) that Hell is not a place of death nor life. It is a place of torment. Truly ghastly. Bowl ripping-boiling-water to drink and most distasteful and bitter bark of a tree called Zakkum to eat. As described in the Qur'an, 19 angles/gaurdians overhead to smack you (added effect?). When your skin burns off (because of the fire) it is replaced.. hence you are neither dead or alive and the cycle continues... eternally.

Not a nice place.

p.s. I could not find the picture in the link provided... but I doubt it would match the ghastly description Allah has given and warned us about in the Qur'an. :cover:
If you'd like (or rather dislike:confused:) I could post the verses in question.

Peace be upon you.

p.s.2! In the Qur'an Allah says the Earth will get crushed.... so I don't think Hell is on Earth as mentioned. The Sun perhaps!? I'mma do some research:ninja:

Last edited:

Zephyr

Moved on
Allah mentions in Qur'an (several times) that Hell is not a place of death nor life. It is a place of torment. Truly ghastly. Bowl ripping-boiling-water to drink and most distasteful and bitter bark of a tree called Zakkum to eat. As described in the Qur'an, 19 angles/gaurdians overhead to smack you (added effect?). When your skin burns off (because of the fire) it is replaced.. hence you are neither dead or alive and the cycle continues... eternally.

Not a nice place.

p.s. I could not find the picture in the link provided... but I doubt it would match the ghastly description Allah has given and warned us about in the Qur'an. :cover:
If you'd like (or rather dislike:confused:) I could post the verses in question.

Peace be upon you.

p.s.2! In the Qur'an Allah says the Earth will get crushed.... so I don't think Hell is on Earth as mentioned. The Sun perhaps!? I'mma do some research:ninja:

What kind of ****** god would create a place like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member

Just do a google image search of underwater hot vents.

rojse

RF Addict
So, the Womb of All Life is the place of Eternal Torment?

How does that work? :confused:

Besides, Scripture ALSO describes hell as a place of Death, not Life. Yet Life flourishes at the Vents.

I am not impressed.

Didn't you hear? That life is actually what the souls of the damned look like.

Ghostaka

What kind of ****** god would create a place like this?

Allah made Hell for "*******" that fail his test. Remember, Allah made Paradise too but "*******" don't get to visit :sarcastic.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited by a moderator:

rojse

RF Addict
Or to put it another way, what kind of sick, deranged mind would come up with an idea like the Islamic hell.

Do you see any meaningful differences between the Islamic version of hell, and the Christian version of hell?

Ghostaka

Or to put it another way, what kind of sick, deranged mind would come up with an idea like the Islamic hell.

There is not such thing as "Islamic hell". There are varying descriptions of hell but I have mentioned the description given to us by Allah in the Qur'an. There are more details the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) mentioned. I'm not sure if you were insulting me or Allah but either way... it makes you look... weak (even more so in the case of Allah, the All-Powerful ;)).

Peace be upon you.

Shahzad

Transhumanist
There is not such thing as "Islamic hell". There are varying descriptions of hell but I have mentioned the description given to us by Allah in the Qur'an. There are more details the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) mentioned. I'm not sure if you were insulting me or Allah but either way... it makes you look... weak (even more so in the case of Allah, the All-Powerful ;)).

The Islamic hell is simply the specific hell described by Muhammad, hence the term "Islamic hell". If I was describing anyone as sick and deranged it was Muhammad, who came up with this version of hell.

As for Allah, that is just Muhammad's idea of God. Why would I bother to insult a fictional character?

CarlinKnew

How about this one? (Hell, Michigan)

Looks like hell froze over.

I thought this was hell:

dmv.jpg