• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

setarcos

The hopeful or the hopeless?
The issue is not as clear cut as you think
Integrated records of environmental change and evolution challenge the Cambrian Explosion - Nature Ecology & Evolution
The ‘Cambrian Explosion’ describes the rapid increase in animal diversity and abundance, as manifest in the fossil record, between ~540 and 520 million years ago (Ma). This event, however, is nested within a far more ancient record of macrofossils extending at least into the late Ediacaran at ~571 Ma. The evolutionary events documented during the Ediacaran–Cambrian interval coincide with geochemical evidence for the modernisation of Earth’s biogeochemical cycles. Holistic integration of fossil and geochemical records leads us to challenge the notion that the Ediacaran and Cambrian worlds were markedly distinct, and places biotic and environmental change within a longer-term narrative. We propose that the evolution of metazoans may have been facilitated by a series of dynamic and global changes in redox conditions and nutrient supply, which, potentially together with biotic feedbacks, enabled turnover events that sustained multiple phases of radiation. We argue that early metazoan diversification should be recast as a series of successive, transitional radiations that extended from the late Ediacaran and continued through the early Palaeozoic. We conclude that while the Cambrian Explosion represents a radiation of crown-group bilaterians, it was simply one phase amongst several metazoan radiations, some older and some younger.
I never said it was clear. If it was clear I wouldn't have questions nor would there be debate among the scientists. I did say the debate continues. One thing that should be clear though is that the current evolutionary theory's mechanism's of change is far from being a fact as it so often is touted as. Or at least established fact.
Anyways, thanks for the response and info. I shall read your reference and get back to you with my opinion. What is it you think this has answered in my questions?

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
So camels are evolving into cat right now?
A nonsense question relating to nothing anyone has said. No one has claimed that camels will turn into cats. The theory doesn't make that claim or anything as ridiculous as that.
There are no created kinds evolving into any other kind in all creature.
Then show us what a kind is and that it doesn't evolve. You can't do it. It is widely known what you can't do. What is less well known to the point of never having happened is you demonstrating something.
You are imagining things.
Only if you are referring to my thinking I might have a rational conversation with you where you present your arguments and evidence.
Evolution is a fairy tale, like the frog that turned into a price when the princess kissed it.
Evolution is a scientific theory explaining the evidence of evolution the observed phenomenon. You've been deceived and appear willing and enthusiastic to spread all the AIG/Creation.org/Morris nonsense as if it were fact.

You haven't done anything to support your own claims. You certainly haven't done anything to the science.

My conclusion is that there is no point in trying to engage you. I've seen everything you got, since you put it on heavy rotation or run from the questions you can't answer.

I've refuted you. Pretty much everyone seems to have taken a turn at that. After a while, it just seems cruel to keep doing it. Especially when there is no useful result in engaging you or refuting you. I'm done. You have fun doing nothing and repeating it.

SavedByTheLord

A nonsense question relating to nothing anyone has said.

Then show us what a kind is and that it doesn't evolve. You can't do it. It is widely known what you can't do. What is less well known to the point of never having happened is you demonstrating something.

Only if you are referring to my thinking I might have a rational conversation with you where you present your arguments and evidence.

Evolution is a scientific theory explaining the evidence of evolution the observed phenomenon. You've been deceived and appear willing and enthusiastic to spread all the AIG/Creation.org/Morris nonsense as if it were fact.

You haven't done anything to support your own claims. You certainly haven't done anything to the science.

My conclusion is that there is no point in trying to engage you. I've seen everything you got, since you put it on heavy rotation or run from the questions you can't answer.

I've refuted you. Pretty much everyone seems to have taken a turn at that. After a while, it just seems cruel to keep doing it. Especially when there is no useful result in engaging you or refuting you. I'm done. You have fun doing nothing and repeating it.
If you believe that that abiogenesis is true, you have been deceived just like all the pagans were deceived by false gods, aka, Satan and the devils.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Are you here to have a discussion or just to proselytise and brag how smart you are? If it's the first option then start discussing like a rational person. If it's the 2nd option let us know so we can stop wasting our time.
I think we've gotten the answer to that. I don't see any reason to continue. The bottom line is "Nothing to see here".

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
So camels are evolving into cat right now?
There are no created kinds evolving into any other kind in all creature.
You are imagining things.
Evolution is a fairy tale, like the frog that turned into a price when the princess kissed it.
Wow.
Is this nonsense what you think evolution is?
No wonder you come off as super ignorant on the subject.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Dinosaur-descendant salad sandwiches.
Which dinosaur?
Does its parents know?
Leveled or unleveled bread?
when is a black dog most likely to enter a white house?
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
How did a fool and his money get together?
What do they use to ship styrofoam?
If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?
Does fuzzy logic tickle?
If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
Is it possible to be a closet claustrophobic?

Whoo Hoo
Irrefutable proof of something or other which can not be refuted!

I

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Which dinosaur?
Does its parents know?
Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Whoo Hoo

I
Irrefutable by the non cup a soup law?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Which dinosaur?
Does its parents know?
Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Whoo Hoo

I
Drat! You've refuted existence again. At least I don't have to get up Monday morning.